Tuesday

Is It Just My Imagination or Are Alot Of Black Men Losing It???

Does there seem to be alot of angry black men out here now days or is it just me? Whats up with all the anger and hatred directed towards black women today? I am really perplexed as to why I have encountered so many broken men who take their limited experience with women and turn against a whole race of women. Just visit some youtube videos on relationships and black women and you'll see what I'm talking about. I hope this isnt a growing trend and I am glad that I know for a fact not all black men project this hatred but there sure seems to be alot. SMH, as if black women dont have it hard enough. I saw a video on youtube that disgusted me but i am seeing this attitude more and more. Dont watch the video if your very sensitive to ignorance.



Who the hell is this and what the hell is wrong with these fools??

1 comment:

  1. Easha, trying to get in touch with you, check your youtube inbox.
    Regards
    Luke

    ReplyDelete